- Keep the watch out of other personal items, in the same packaging in which it was sold, if possible.
- The movement must work continuously, otherwise, there will be a lag and additional adjustment will be needed.
- We recommend to take off your watch before any bathing, especially when you are taking a sauna bath or shower, as intense heat and high humidity are likely to result in serious damage to the movement, as well as the decorative design of the case.
- Avoid dropping your mechanical watch. Falls even from a low height are likely to result in coming off of the spring.
- Regular inspection, cleaning and lubrication of your mechanical watch are compulsory for its reliable and stable run. At the same time, its accuracy is adjusted. Typically, these operations are carried out once every three to four years by specialized service centers.
- We do not recommend to turn the crown by counterclockwise rotation when adjusting time.
- It is prohibited to adjust the date (and weekday) from 8 p.m. to 4 a.m., as within this period all gears start to move in order to change the date automatically.
- It is desirable to protect the dial glass from hits, as it results in cracking.
- Attention! Any third-party disassembling, as well as improper operation and storage of the watch within the warranty period automatically cancels the manufacturer’s warranty.
Watch Maintenance and Instruction Manual
Porcelain Dishware and Cutlery Care and Use Instructions
- Porcelain ware and cutlery are to be manually washed with a neutral detergent and a soft brush or sponge in warm water.
- We recommend to wipe your clean washed dishware with a soft cotton towel.
- Do not apply household bleaches and abrasive brushes, as the use of such means is likely to result in etching of porcelain dishware decor elements and cutlery.
- Products with gold trim cannot be used in the microwave and washed in the dishwasher.
- Products are not to be exposed to sudden changes in temperature. Changes in temperature are likely to result in cracking and destruction of products.
- Protect dishware from contact with metal utensils, as they may lead to specific stripes and spots.
Lead Glass Products Care and Use Instructions
- Lead glass products must be kept in a dry place; please do not keep them packed for a long time. The rules for cleaning of porcelain dishware apply to cleaning of lead glass products as well.
- Wash porcelain dishware as soon as possible after using. Do not let foods acid, vinegar, lemon, etc. remains on the plate after using.
- Never abrase dried food particles from dishware with a knife or other objects.
- Never use porcelain or lead glass dishware for boiling of water or freezing, as changes in temperatures will result in cracking.
- Any grease on lead glass products is removed with plain warm water.
Leather Products Care and Use Instructions
- Genuine leather is a natural material, so all leather products have their own unique shade. Experts consider it to be a specific inherent advantage and believe that leather color variation is another evidence that the material is natural. When using genuine leather goods and accessories, please adhere to the following rules:
- Do not put leather in water or other liquids. You can clean leather products with a solution of water, soap and ammonia, and then lightly polish them with a cloth soaked in castor oil. You can use a clean soft cloth in order to remove a small stain.
- When wet, let the product dry naturally at room temperature. Do not use artificial heat to speed up the drying process. Do not dry it with hot air or in direct sunlight.
- Do not apply solvents, chemicals and other active substances.
- The areas most actively used may turn rough, but that does not impair the mechanical properties or the aesthetic appearance of the product; on the contrary, it confirms the material is natural.
- Do not keep leather goods in plastic bags or in direct sunlight, as this is likely to result in changing of color or fading.
Costume Jewelry Care and Use Instructions.
- Useful life of your jewelry depends on your careful attitude. Please protect not only metal alloys, but also decor elements made of Swarovski crystals, enamel, etc.
- Protect your costume jewelry from contacts with soap, hair spray, perfume or any cosmetics, as they are likely to result in gradual fading.
- Keep your jewelry separately, in individual packs, in order to avoid scratches and other damage.
- Take off your jewelry before visiting a fitness club, swimming pool or sauna bath. Sweat, chlorine and high temperature are destructive for jewelry. Protect your jewelry from any contact with water.
Silk Products Care and Use Instructions
- We recommend to wash silk fabrics only by hand in cold water with no soap or detergent powder (you can use shampoo or special products). Detergent powder and soap are destructive for thin silk fibers as colors fade and luxurious fabric turns brittle.
- We do not recommend to soak silk products.
- After washing, natural silk is to rinsed in the water of the same temperature, otherwise silk fabric is likely to lose its elasticity and softness.
- Do not apply physical impact, especially if the fabric is wet. Therefore, do not wring or twist silk fabric after washing. It is enough just to shake it slightly.
- Drying of silk: Do not dry natural silk in direct sunlight, as its color fades quickly and silk fabric becomes fragile and brittle. Do not dry it in the washing machine or near heat sources as well.
- In order to preserve the colorful palette of the product, natural silk should be kept in a case of a natural transpiring material.
Souvenirs Care and Use Instructions
- Souvenirs of any material requires delicate care; we recommend to wipe them with a soft cotton cloth or brush with a very light brush.
- Do not apply household bleaches and abrasive brushes, as the use of such means is likely to result in etching of decor elements.
- It is strictly prohibited to wash souvenirs in the dishwasher regardless of their material.
- Strictly control changes in temperature, as an abrupt change is likely to result in cracking.